- This event has passed.
CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS FOR TETFUND ACADEMIC MANUSCRIPT DEVELOPMENT SPONSORSHIP
May 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - June 30, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
The University TETfund Committee is calling for Manuscripts from members of academic staff for the 2016 TETfund intervention year Academic Manuscript Development allocation to the University.
To qualify for the award, academic staff must be on full-time employment with the University and must have spent a minimum of two years in the service of the University.
Applicants are also required to provide the following along with their applications:
- Three Copies of the manuscript (one manuscript only per Staff).
- Evidence of acceptance of the manuscript by a reputable/ academic publishing company
- Invoice on the total cost of production by the publishing company
- ISBN number from the National Library of Nigeria.
- Action plan from the publisher on when the manuscript would be published.
Only one manuscript would be accepted per staff. Academic Members of Staff who meet the criteria outlined above should submit their letters of application and manuscripts to the Directorate of Academic Planning not later than 30th June, 2017.
Prof K. N. Nwogu
Chairman, University TETfund Committee